Friday, 3 December 2010

Day 9

So here is a big collage I dids for the collage project, as promised. We had to take apart the cover and reinterpret it, I didnt much like the original cover so I dissected it, removing the central image, the stars and the text, making a stencil of it. I then made the pattern on the back cover, and using the front layer as a stencil coloured the text and stars onto the pattern. Im rather please with this, id like to try this sort of idea of a much larger scale.

And here is an old illustration from about 3 months ago, entitled 'Man On The Moon'.

No comments:

Post a Comment